Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day in the Country

I had the privilege of working with Sarah Roussos who is the Author of the Spring 2011 release book: Food Gypsies of Lovejoy. Sarah came to me looking for a cover photo headshot, as I had done a couples shoot of her son Adam and his girlfriend Ashley last Fall. I can say Sarah was an absolute joy to work with, what a great way to spend a Saturday out in the country. During our time together I was reminded of how many beautiful places there truly are tucked away in this state. And despite a typical gray Virginia day I was able to capture some vivid shots of Sarah, no doubt because of the beautiful colors she choose to wear for this shoot. Ironically the "winning" cover shot took place in the very restaurant that inspired the book. :)

 The winning cover pic! 





Good luck to you Sarah! I hope your book is a best seller!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment