Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall Family Shoot

The sun continues to shine on Virgina this fall, and temps are in the 50's and 60's making a perfect setting for weekend photo shoots. This past weekend was no different, as I headed out to Hollywood, MD to do a family shoot with the Waters, old friends who I hadn't seen in years. It was the perfect opportunity to meet their children who were just a ball of energy and so fun to take photos of. Highlights of the shoot are below:
 Mom and Son, what a cute little smile.
 I asked Eoin to play in the leaves, he did so obligingly, and it made for some pretty fun photos.
 Little Wren was such a dollbaby! So precious in her big red xmas bow.
 And though Alex was pretty shy with me in front of the camera, I managed to capture so pretty sweet moments of him as well.

 So nice to see this big happy family.
 I believe Mike refers to this as "Baby Bench Press," super cute!


All in all another fantastic way to spend a day, outdoors, with old friends and lots of smiling faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment