Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Today was the first shoot that the weather was a little chilly to be outside. The crisp fall air didn't stop me from getting some fantastic shots of the Lucero family. We may have had to bribe little Cecilia with M&M's but hey whatever works right? I think we still managed to get some cutie shots of her and her adorable smile. Her pretty red Santa dress was glittering in the sun and reminding me that the Holiday Season is almost upon us!


 What an adorable family, all festive for the holidays.
 Her dress was just too cute not to highlight.


As they walked away from me to end the photo shoot, Cecilia looked back at me and stuck out her tongue. Ha!

For more adorable pictures from this day be sure to check out the LM Photography Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment